CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Metal d'light

the rev - drums

Zacky Vengeance - guitar

Synyster gates - guitar

M. Shadow - vocal

Johnny - bass

Genesis 4:24, where Cain is sentenced to life in exile for murdering his brother. God marked him so that none would kill him on account of his sin; the man who dared to kill Cain would suffer "vengeance seven times over" .
-Derivation of the band's name-

I'd thank Ron for introducing this band to me.
Vastly different from my taste of music, the band did not impress me when I first heard their 'bat country' in my room, with ronnie boy. I used to have something against metal bands, some kind of prejudice i think.
But I'm a HUGE Avenged Sevenfold fan now <3

MIA was the first song to mesmerise me, the guitar solo's just next to impossible, yea i was impressed.

Bat country > catchy, metal, powerful, awesome guitar solo

beast and the harlot > heavy, superb live, the 'harlot' =P , cool intro, double bass

Seize the day > syn's coffin solo, Seize the day, die regretting the time u lost...... catchy
Unholy confessions > excellent metal song

Dear God > a different attempt by avenged sevenfold, very much appreciated by me, superb song

blinded in chains > ROAR!!!!

afterlife > I love avenged sevenfold





0 comments: