CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 25, 2009

You're fine,you shine,you're mine

Everytime we lie awake
stars never failed to shine at the zenith
Traces of light might have given me the courage i needed, who knows,
to
mail you my enveloped feelings
and so i did, verbally...
the wait for your feedback was excruciating,
the pressure was tremendous,
but i was not overwhelmed by grief
i worked my way into your heart,
worked to eliminate my rivals,
worked to earn your trust,
and worked to gain your love.

You may not be the prettiest girl on earth
but I promise you
you are the most precious gem in my heart
for you always shine before my eyes.

I may be unable to give you everything beneath the sky
but
I am able to provide you with all the love you'll ever need, beneath the very same sky.

Dawn,
I love you

Patrick =)