CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 4, 2009

A bed of thorns, with roses beneath the mattress

LET'S GO! high spirited, elated, determined and topped off with enhanced discipline, I'm all poised to take on LAW! RAWR!
LAW's like a beast, not to be taken lightly, hiakhiak...But I believe hardwork would be adequate keep the beast nailed in its den. Now that I've gotten rid of chemistry, I have to be more enthusiastic in my studies, at least, keep up with the lecturers and show more zest in reading.

It isn't easy though, to make such a leap from the science stream to arts. While the former requires consistency in practice, the latter requires a lot of reading, which, I have not done in decades. And the language part, is considerably demanding. An enormous amount of reading has to be done, so I guess this endeavour isn't going to be a bed of roses, but rather, a bed of thorns.

Law jargonssssss...another pain in the neck, is exasperating, in the sense that, most of the words are ambiguous, and the difference in meaning is often subtle. ==''

But it feels really good to do what I've been yearning to do =) The fact that I screwed up my A level cannot be erased, so law, you're my last chance of redemption! =D

1 comments:

Iyngaran said...

chill la... ull do well k =)