CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 15, 2009

15/10/2009

What else...
I used to LOVE my birthday, well not anymore.
What's the big deal anyway? It's nothing more than an ordinary day, nothing more than significant.
I have been yearning for my birthday to come, but now that i'm living it, seriously, even I myself somewhat overlook the importance of this day? what is there for me to look forward to?
I'm starting to hate my birthday, given a chance, I would rather erase its existance. What's the significance of this 24-hour-cycle anyway? It has always been disappointing for me.
Well, probably my expectations are, to put it simply, too much to ask for.
I should cease this stupid expectation of mine and learn to be optimistic about this beautiful letdown. Though I know this wouldn't alleviate my pain, I'm really sick of the disappointment.
To hell with you, my dear birthday, I hate you.

1 comments:

vivian said...

hey...this yr not nice, who knws, next yr will be...dun give up that easily